New Arrival: Zebra’s MC9400 is here to redefine mobile computing
Zebra has been setting the standard for mobile computing for over a decade. Combining Android’s ease of use, intelligent data capture, and innovative connectivity options, the tech giant has once again revolutionized mobile computing with the next generation in the MC9000 series –the MC9400. As supply chains prepare for another year of challenges and growth, this adaptable handheld computer delivers big productivity gains with minimal disruptions. Built on a foundation of maximized ergonomics, the new MC9400 empowers workflows with:
- Faster, future-ready connectivity options such as 5G and WiFi-6E – The MC9450 supports public and private 5G wireless connections for dependable communication in challenging outdoor areas such as ports and yards. Moreover, WiFi-6E increases connectivity bandwidth while reducing latency by 75%, so you can connect more devices to your network without slowing down systems.
- A new Qualcomm platform for 2.5 times more processing power – Increased processing speeds allow teams to run multiple high-performing apps simultaneously, accelerating workflows while also creating room for new implementations such as artificial intelligence and augmented reality. Plus, with 50% more storage space, teams can upgrade legacy applications seamlessly.
- The next-generation SE58 Extended-Range Scanner – Equipped with Zebra’s IntelliFocusTM, the MC9400 can capture barcodes beyond 100ft to scan top-shelf labels with ease from ground level. Its green aimer light is seven times more visible than previous red aimers to help workers properly target barcodes in any lighting condition.
- Biometric recognition and dependable data security – Further safeguard sensitive data with a no-compromise authentication system. Unlike passwords, biometrics cannot be forgotten or lost, thus creating a reliable security system. Android’s supported operating system also upholds better security with automatic OS updates and bug fixes to protect your systems.
- Intelligent device tracking with optional BLE batteries – Minimize replacement costs when combining BLE-enabled batteries with Zebra’s Device Tracker to locate lost devices even when they are powered down or running on low battery.
- Backward-compatible accessories for seamless upgrades – To facilitate your modernization journey, the MC9400 was developed to be completely backward compatible with the MC9300. Leverage a familiar form factor, interface, and keypad layout to simplify integration without requiring extensive training or budget strains.
- Drop spec of up to 12 ft. – Engineered with one of the highest drop and tumble tests, the MC9400 is designed to withstand exposure to water, heat, sub-zero temperatures, and any other challenges your team may face.
Bringing Modern Mobility to the Warehouse
Optimized hardware is only half the battle when it comes to modernizing mobility in the Digital Age. Contact Strategic Systems to learn how you can evaluate your current systems and roll out an optimization plan that expands visibility, augments inventory control, and simplifies vital tasks with next-generation computing.