We’ve channeled our extensive RFID technology and mobility experience into creating a scalable, flexible cloud-based platform that enables companies to track the movement of people and items within their organization using multiple technologies, providers, and devices.
We have a small, talented development team, and are looking for a smart, experienced software development engineer in test with demonstrable experience in maintaining or implementing a comprehensive SaaS automation test suite, and, in general, getting things done. You will help us maintain and expand our cloud-based application configuration platform, and the solutions built on it.
We are looking for an individual who has the experience and passion to take initiative, solving problems when they see them and bringing new or creative solutions to our team for evaluation.
Helpful skills and experience
- Understanding SaaS specifications and converting them into automated test cases.
- Experience with CI/CD environments and build servers such as Jenkins or Team City.
- Experience with agile team methodologies such as Scrum and/or Lean.
- Automated Testing types (not limited to):
- Function Testing.
- Load Testing.
- Performance Testing.
- Regression Testing.
- Smoke Testing.
- Mobile Testing.
- A working understanding of the more popular development technologies and tools used for test automation in the SaaS market: their roles and the high level pros and cons of each.
- Deeper understanding of testing frameworks and tools such as Webdriver.io, Playwright, Appium, JMeter and K6,
- Deeper understanding of general purpose tools such as Docker, Kubernetes (especially GKE), GIT, Mongodb and Postman.
- Clouds platforms –especially Google Cloud.
What you will be doing
You will be working closely with a hybrid remote team to ensure the quality of several SaaS products which have been implemented using SST’s Backbone platform. You will implement tests to cover features and maintain existing tests as application functionality is modified over time.
Priorities may change rapidly and the ability to objectively evaluate and quickly enable the team to implement alternative courses of action will be highly valued.
We’ve been in business for more than 20 years. Our habit of hiring capable and friendly people is part of the reason for that success. To join us, you will need to be dedicated to your profession and excited by the work we do.
We require strong analytical and English communication skills, and at least a B.S./B.A. Only US-based candidates will be considered for this position. This role will be highly interactive, and candidates must be willing to work core hours of 9:30 am to 4:00 pm eastern time. Our office is in Suwanee, GA which is just north of Atlanta, but your team will work remotely apart from occasional in-person meetings. We will not provide visa sponsorship.
If you're interested
If your background matches our requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application.