Featuring a new fifth-generation reader architecture that intelligently adapts and configures based on its environment, the ALR-F800 provides the industry’s best Power over Ethernet (PoE) transmit power and performance.
The ALR-F800 reader’s discrete architecture offers substantial improvements in function and performance over existing products in the market, enabling new levels of flexibility for system enhancements and future proofing. The improvements include industry standard MicroSD and USB slots for adding memory and additional capabilities such as cellular, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Solution Design and Consultation
Our engineers can help design a solution from the start or evaluate the performance of an existing system. We stay current with developing technologies and industry leading suppliers and manufacturers. Request a no-obligation consultation with a Strategic Systems today.
- Global EPC Gen 2 platform
- Automatic inventory optimization
- Feature-rich Alien Reader Protocol
- Dynamic Authentication of Higgs ICs
- Exceptional sensitivity and performance
- Automode, with on-board state machine
- High read rates for demanding applications
- Enhanced noise rejection for reliable data capture
- RSSI & speed filters
- Easy RFID software integration
- Easily configurable and upgradable
- Industrial, installation-friendly I/O connector
- Antenna reflection cancellation optimization
- Supports extended / custom Higgs™ IC features
- Auto “Seek” function for low duty cycle applications
- RoHS EU 2002/95/EC compliant