RFID Starter Kit
This starter kit is designed specifically for companies needing a way to explore the capabilities of passive RFID technology in an easy-to-use application. Well suited to fundamental asset tagging and basic inventory activities, the kit includes:
The Perfect RFID Starter Package
We’ve combined the StrategicRFID™ Mobile Utility with Alien’s high-performance ALR-H450 handheld RFID reader and EPC Gen 2 UHF tags. Together, these components will enable you to encode, pick, locate, and conduct a serialized inventory of assets you've identified with RFID tags. Here are a just a few of the other things you can do with this cost effective, comprehensive starter kit:
FIND LOST OR MISPLACED ITEMS | DISTINGUISH BETWEEN VISUALLY SIMILAR ITEMS | IDENTIFY WHEN INVENTORY IS MISPLACED
The StrategicRFID™ Starter Kit Includes:
1 Alien ALR-H450 Handheld RFID Reader
- Full QWERTY keyboard for simple data input
- Dual high-power lithium-polymer batteries for all-day use without recharging
- Unique high-performance, high-gain antenna for fast tag reads, even from distances
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz CPU for efficient running of Android apps
1 StrategicRFID™ Mobile Utility Software License
Designed for use with Alien Technology Android-based handhelds, the StrategicRFID™ Mobile Utility makes tag commissioning and validating easy.
Easily encode RFID tags with your choice of number system.
Read tags and add them to a list. Export the list to Excel.
Add tag IDs to a list. Locate
the items and remove them
from the list.
Enter a tag ID. Use the
geiger-counter function to
locate the item.
100 Assorted RFID Tags
- A variety of passive UHF RFID tags for you to test.
- Good for a wide range of applications
- The tag sizes of the RFID tags vary between 1 inch by 1 inch to 4 inches by 4 inches.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact us today to get started with this simple, easy-to-use RFID utility, or find out how a full-featured RFID solution can meet your needs.