SaaS Software Application Specialist (Entry Level)
Strategic Systems is a leading provider of barcode and RFID-based tracking solutions that help businesses automatically capture information about the items and people critical to their operations. Our Software as a Service (SaaS) business is growing. We are looking for smart, articulate salespeople who can talk with prospects and help them determine if our solutions are a good fit for their needs.
While we do not require an extensive background in sales or technology for this position, we are looking for people who have exceptional communication and organizational skills. The right candidate should be able to quickly grasp the value of our products, understand the profile of our target prospects and convey the benefits of our solutions in a way that both closes the sale and sets up a customer’s long-term success in using our products.
While some outbound prospecting is required, most sales leads are from inbound customer inquiries generated through the company’s marketing efforts. Most prospects have already identified a need for our solutions but need to understand whether our software can meet that need. Your job is to explain to them (or show them through a web demonstration) how our software solves their problems and then provide them a quote for the appropriate solution.
What Makes Us Different
- Twenty-one year old company regarded as a leader in our field
- Four-time Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work honoree
- Four-time Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in America honoree
- Large established install base of software solutions nationally
- Modern, feature-rich software developed using the latest technologies
- Passionate leadership that cares about the wellbeing and success of employees
- Commitment to only hiring and retaining exceptional talent
- Collaborative, team-oriented environment where everyone can count on each other to collectively succeed
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with team-based incentives
- Ability to gain valuable experience as a consultative seller
- Sales training, coaching, and development to maximize your professional growth
- A culture that is inspiring and diverse with a great work-life balance
What You Will Contribute
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals and performance measurements
- Establish strong rapport with our clients via telephone and web meetings to identify needs and present our solutions
- Understand and present the value of our solutions to target accounts with integrity and professionalism
- Successfully qualify and pair customers to the right products that meet their needs
- Work with sales manager(s) to identify strengths and potential coaching opportunities
- Keep all sales activities and information in our CRM system
What You Should Bring to the Table
- 1+ Years of relative sales experience in any form (except for recent graduates)
- Openness and desire to being coached
- Strong work ethic and good attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and stay organized
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- BS or BA with a track record of academic success
Why This is a Very Attractive Opportunity
This position provides the opportunity to develop personal and professional skills by supporting leading-edge software solutions. With great compensation and a winning culture, we offer an excellent environment for success.
We help companies capture information about the items and people critical to their operations, and we need your help.
This information helps our customers become more efficient, prevents errors, and provides real-time insights that lead to better decision making.
Strategic Systems makes capturing and managing this information automatic, fast, and pain-free.
Our mission is to help companies reduce the cost and complexity of enterprise mobility and RFID investments, so they can focus on what’s important. Now with a team of 24 (and growing), we’re building the best locationing solution in America.