Senior Sales Support Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Sales, Customer Service, and Administrative Support Specialist with strong communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate would be very detail-oriented, able to comfortably manage multiple projects, and work in a collaborative dynamic environment.
The Senior Support Specialist is a member of the Strategic Customer Service team. This is role includes but is not limited to working directly with and providing support for the Sales, Accounting, and Technical Services teams.
- B2B order processing
- Coordinate shipping and delivery schedules
- Coordinate with sales, operations, professional services, and other departments as needed to support customer requirements; respond to customers regarding issue resolution
- Maintain CRM system
- Effectively communicate customer needs and requirements to the business units, acting as the customer advocate and detailing the internal support needed to meet project requirements
- Issue return material authorizations
- General filing
- Answering telephones
- Follow vendor programs to maximize margin
- Monthly reporting
- Preparing and processing quotes
- Manage the customer identification process that is critical for accurate pricing and invoicing; manage account assignment changes
- Special projects as assigned
- Ensuring overall customer satisfaction
Additional responsibilities may include general administration.
The role requires excellent verbal and written communication, as well as problem-solving skills, strong teamwork, and solid interpersonal skills.
- Experience using a CRM System
- Experience working directly with Sales Executives
- Experience handling B2B sales support
- Experience with client management
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Organized and able to handle multiple priorities effectively
- Positive attitude and energetic
- Detail-oriented and professional demeanor
- Flexibility in using, or learning to use, different methods for tracking and conveying information such as Zendesk, Google docs, forums, chat, and email
- Strong team player who can take on different roles depending on the situation, enjoys collaborating and asks for help when necessary
- Forward-looking, flexible, creative, and proactive; takes initiative to solve problems
- Empathetic, patient, and compassionate
- Ability to build trust and support with others, bring them together to support customer needs
- Proficient with time management, meeting deadlines and detailed communications
- Ability to be strategic or tactical depending on the requirement of the situation
- 3-5 years of work experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
This is a full-time position, and the company provides a comprehensive benefits package.
We help companies capture information about the items and people critical to their operations, and we need your help.
This information helps our customers become more efficient, prevents errors, and provides real-time insights that lead to better decision making.
Strategic Systems makes capturing and managing this information automatic, fast, and pain-free.
Our mission is to help companies reduce the cost and complexity of enterprise mobility and RFID investments, so they can focus on what’s important. Now with a team of 24 (and growing), we’re building the best locationing solution in America.