AP 8232 (802.11 AC)| Access Point
With the AP 8232 5th generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi access point, you can support more mobile devices, more wireless applications and today’s bandwidth heavy video and multimedia rich applications — all with blazing speed.
The AP 8232 (802.11 AC) offers:
The next generation 1.3Gbps 802.11ac radio provides the bandwidth to support an unprecedented number of users and applications at up to four times the speed of 802.11n.
The second 802.11n radio provides an easy upgrade path to 802.11ac by ensuring support for all the mobile devices in use in your business today — 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. And its modular design transforms the AP 8232 into a multifunction access point capable of delivering other critical wireless LAN infrastructure services. Just snap on a plug-and-play module to add 3G/4G/LTE redundant backhaul, a dedicated intrusion detection sensor, RFID and more. The result? Unmatched bandwidth. Unmatched network performance. Unmatched application performance. And unmatched flexibility.
- 9.0 in. L x 6.0 in. W x 1.77 in. H
- 230 mm L x 153 mm W x 45 mm H
- 2 top-mounted LEDs
- 2 bottom-mounted LEDs
- 2412 to 2472 MHz
- 5180 to 5825 MHz
- 2.4GHz band: channel 1 through channel 13
- 5.2GHz band: channel 36 through channel 165
* channel availability depends on local regulatory restriction
Integrated Power Over Ethernet Support:
802.3af and 802.3at
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS)
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM)
- Spatial multiplexing (MIMO)