RFD5500 UHF RFID Sled | Turn Mobile Computers Into RFID Readers
Zebra's RFD5500 UHF RFID sled boosts the value of your MC55, MC65 or MC67 mobile computers by adding RFID capability to the devices’ already extensive data capture functionalities.
RFD5500: Easy RFID Add-On
Zebra's MC55, MC65 and MC67 mobile computer models slide easily into the RFD5500 and latch into place for interchangeable, secure deployment, increasing your organization’s productivity within your existing IT infrastructure and prior technology investments.
- Globally deployable business class RFID handheld – supports European, Japanese and US RFID frequencies;
- Zebra RFID reader engine – delivers advanced, high efficiency read performance for fast read rates and high throughput;
- Easy-to-use Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) – for rapid, cost-effective application development;
- Zebra MAX RFID Antenna – a patented orientation insensitive antenna that maximizes read range and coverage area, delivering excellent RFID tag-capturing reliability, even on challenging items; and
- Zebra MAX Secure – providing the security functionality that ensures secure data transmissions of highly sensitive applications over either the WLAN or WWAN.
Well balanced, durable and yet lightweight, the RFD5500 can help bring RFID efficiency into a number of demanding enterprise environments, from retail to healthcare and more.
- Asset tracking
- Inventory locationing
- Supply chain tracking
Dimensions (without mounting screws):
7.87 x 7.087 x 2.95 inches
13.9 ounces (not including MC55, MC65 or MC67)
3.7V, 2400 mAh
Data Capture Options:
4 ft. drop to concrete across operating temperature range
250 1.64 ft. tumbles (500 drops) at room temperature
RFID Power Output:
- 1/2W ERP (EU)
- 1/2W EIRP (JP)
- 1 watt EIRP (US)
- 865–868 MHz (EU)
- 918–920 MHz (JP)
- 902–928MHz (US)