FX7500 Fixed RFID Reader | Advanced Performance & Intelligence
Built on Zebra's software-based radio technology, the FX7500 fixed RFID reader combines high sensitivity, superior interference rejection and echo cancellation to deliver best-in-class reliability and performance.
Capable of reading up to 1,200 tags/second for outstanding dense reader mode performance, the FX7500 also offers adaptive intelligence to automatically sense and optimize reader operation to its environment.
- Integrated Power Over Ethernet (PoE), Optically isolated GPIO, USB Client and Host ports – for fast, easy deployment and simplified ongoing management of your RFID applications.
- Enhanced Communication via USB Host Port – select Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapters for wireless communication.
- 2-port and 4-Port Monostatic Reader Configurations – giving you the option to deploy the exact number of read points for your specific coverage needs and reducing total cost of ownership.
- Plenum Area Rated – approved and suitable for environmental air handling space installation, so it can operate effectively within plenum spaces like walls, ceilings, etc.
- Linux OS with 512 MB Flash/256 MB RAM – high-speed, flexible platform with ample memory mean: easy integration of a wide range of third-party applications for faster deployment; maximized product lifespan; and excellent security and investment protection.
The FX7500 fixed RFID reader is a solid workhorse that offers compelling value across a range of verticals and applications.
- Stock Control
- Price audits/changes
- Inventory management
- Returnable and reusable assets
7.7 in. L x 5.9 in. W x 1.7 in. D
1.9 lbs. ± 0.1 lbs.
Die-cast aluminum, sheet metal and plastic
Visual Status Indicators:
Multicolor LEDs – power, activity, status, and applications
- FX7500-2 – 2 mono-static ports (Reverse Polarity TNC)
- FX7500-4 – 4 mono-static ports (Reverse Polarity TNC)
10/100 BaseT Etherenet (RJ45) w/POE support; USB Client (USB Type B), USB Host Port (Type A)
General Purpose I/O:
2 inputs, 3 outputs, optically isolated (Terminal Block)
POE, POE+ or +24V DC (UL Approved) 12V–48VDC operation can be supported
Keyhole and standard VESA