Motorola’s MSP4 Control Edition mobile device management solution offers centralized and remote management of both enterprise and BYOD devices. Through a single pane of glass, you can maximize uptime and utilization of your mobile devices and their associated peripherals, which in turn protects the productivity of your mobile workers and IT staff alike.
- Support for both Motorola and non-Motorola operating systems – including Microsoft® Windows Mobile®, Microsoft WinCE, Apple iOS 4 and 5, and Android™ 2.2+ – and additional peripherals (printers, debit and credit card readers, etc.);
- Access to device, network, battery utilization and application metrics;
- Ability to troubleshoot wireless connection across networks, with visibility into signal quality, network connection, call duration and more;
- Enhanced Lock and Wipe capabilities – useful for blocking specific peripherals and features – as well as automatically locking the device when the wrong password is entered and enabling file encryption for added security;
- Customizable asset identifiers for easy location of devices and granular definition of device groupings for monitoring and analysis;
... as well as full real-time remote device control for Motorola devices and much, much more. For a full overview see the MSP4 spec sheet below, then contact us to get started.
Further Reading MSP4 Control Edition | Motorola Spec Sheet