QLN220-HC | Healthcare Mobile Printer
Durable yet small, this printer is ideal for printing narrow-width labels almost anywhere in a healthcare environment to reduce errors associated with multi-tasking and increase productivity.
Specifically designed for use in healthcare environments, these printers weigh less than 2 lbs. and feature a small footprint so they’re light enough to carry on a belt clip or easily store on a cart. And, they’re available in the desired healthcare color palette.
QLn Series Healthcare printers are part of a robust mobile specimen collection solution featuring the latest technology including:
- Link-OS® environment-enabled making them easy to integrate, manage and maintain from a PC, smartphone or tablet—from anywhere around the globe.
- "Made for iPod®/iPhone®/iPad®” certified and also support Android™ and Windows® devices via Multiplatform SDK apps.
- Disinfectant-ready plastics in a healthcare color scheme
- Direct thermal printing technology
- Apple® iOS, Android, Windows Mobile and BlackBerry® connectivity
- CPCL, EPL™ and ZPL® programming languages
- 2450 mAh (nominal) 18.1 Wh removable, rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Built-in battery charger
203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- 128 MB RAM
- 256 MB FLASH
Maximum Print Width:
1.9" (48 mm)
Maximum Print Length:
32" (813 mm)
Up to 4 ips (102 mm/s)
Black mark, gap
Maximum Label and Liner Length:
32" (813 mm)
Maximum Label and Liner Width:
2.18" (55.4 mm)
-4° F (-20° C) to 122° F (50° C)
-13° F (-25° C) to 158° F (65° C)