WT6000 | Wearable Computer
The WT6000, an Android wearable computer released by Zebra in June 2016, was designed for comfortable wearability. It is compact, lightweight, and rugged, featuring an updated closure system that is easy to adjust. The WT6000 is dustproof, sprayproof, and built to withstand sub-freezing temperatures – making it ideal for use in freezers and industrial environments. With built-in NFC, the WT6000 can be easily combined with Zebra’s Bluetooth ring scanner, headset, and printers for a total wearable solution that ensures optimal worker productivity.
WT6000 Key Features:
All-new mounting system
Eliminates the classic velcro closure for a more customizable fit.
Android user interface
Workers can easily navigate this familiar, intuitive interface.
27% lighter and 36% less volume than other wearable computers in its class.
Integrated NFC for compatibility
Easily pairs with Zebra’s RS6000 Bluetooth ring scanner and the HS3100 Bluetooth headset for a total wearable solution.
The WT6000 is ideal for use in multiple markets, including:
- Transportation and Logistics
Ideal applications include:
- Multi-modal picking
3350 mAh capacity; PowerPrecision+; Li-Ion Battery Pack; Backup power — SuperCap technology
4GB Flash (SLC); 1 GB RAM
Corning Gorilla Glass 3; multi-touch projected capacitive; fingertip (bare or gloved) input; conductive stylus supported
Quad-Core 1 GHz processor
- 4.7 in. L x 3.5 in. W x .7 in. D and 1.3 in. (D) local to the battery
- 121 mm L x 89 mm W x 20 mm D and 34 mm (D) local to the battery
WVGA (800 x 480 pixels); 3.2 in. diagonal; transflective LCD Display and IPS Technology; 16.7 Million (24-bit) color support; 400+ NITs
Android Lollipop 5.1 with Mobility Extensions (Mx)
8.7 oz./245 g with battery
- NFC Tag: Tap-to-Pair; used to simplify the pairing process
- Bluetooth: Scan-to-Pair; by displaying a barcode on screen and a peripheral device may connect by scanning the on screen barcode
- SE965 1D standard range scan engine supported peripheral module RS4000
- SE4750-SR or MR; standard or medium range next generation omni-directional 1D/2D imaging engine supported peripheral module RS6000
- SE4500-SR or DL; Standard or Driver’s License omni-directional 1D/2D imaging engine supported peripheral module RS507