MC9200 | Mobile Computer
The MC9200 rugged mobile computer, the next generation of the industry-leading gold standard for mobility, has evolved to meet changing business needs, bringing you the same signature rugged design, best-in-class barcode scanning and dependable operation.
MC9200: Next Generation Ruggedness
The rugged MC9200 mobile computer comes with all of the benefits of the existing MC9000 Series — including industry-leading durability, on-site swappable keypads, multiple advanced scan engine options, enterprise-class motion sensor intelligence, and accessory compatibility — with more power to support today's more processing intensive, elegant and intuitive applications.
- The Power You Need to Support Any ApplicationA dual core 1 GHz processor, 2GB of Flash memory, up to 32GB of additional SD memory and Microsoft's advanced mobile operating systems provide provide the power to run complex ERP applications — simultaneously.
- High-speed 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-FiSupport for the fastest Wi-Fi connection available today — 802.11n — provides your workers with the best possible wireless voice and data experience.
- Easy-to-Read Display in Any Lighting ConditionThe 3.7-inch high-resolution backlit color VGA touchscreen display provides excellent readability - even in bright sunlight.
- Government-grade SecurityGovernment-grade FIPS 140-2 Level 1 certification secures Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless communications, without impacting device or application performance.
9.1 in. L x 3.6 in. W x 7.6 in. H
27 oz./765 g (includes battery)
Extended capacity battery - Removable, rechargeable 7.2 volt Lithium Ion 2200 mAh battery pack, 15.8 watt hours
28-, 43- and 53-key; Terminal Emulation (5250, 3270, VT)
3.7 in VGA resolution; color
User accessible 32GB SDHC card slot
512MB/2GB standard; 1GB/2GB (premium models only)
Dual core 1GHz OMAP 4 processor
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact CE 7.0
- Microsoft® Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3 Professional Edition