MC67 Handheld | Fully-Featured/Network Flexible
Give each worker the seamless cellular connection they need to maximize productivity with a uinque software-configurable dual WWAN modem.
The MC67 offers:
- Flexible high-speed cellular connections. Deploy and re-deploy on-the-fly on 4G HSPA+ and/or 3.5G CDMA EVDO Rev A (available only with Verizon in North America) cellular networks.
- True enterprise ruggedness. Drop, tumble and sealing ratings meet or exceed MIL-STD and IEC applicable specifications – meaning that the MC67 can be dropped on concrete or into water (up to 3 feet for 30 minutes), and used in heat, cold, rain, snow and more, and still performs reliably.
- Powerful and flexible data capture. With both a 2D imager and an 8 MP, autofocus color digital camera in one device, the MC67 lets you capture 1D/2D barcodes, signatures, pictures, videos, and documents (up to 8.5x11in. with legible fine print). Zebra's Integrated Advanced Document imaging software automatically performs up to seven processing functions (shadow and noise removal, de-skewing, brightening, sharpening graphics and text, etc.) to provide excellent quality document imaging.
- High-speed Wi-Fi. 802.11 a/b/g/n provides outstanding application performance when connected to the Wi-Fi office networks or hot spots.
- Advanced scan engine performance. Zebra’s (formerly Motorola's) SE4500 scan engine is available on the MC67 in three configurations to meet your specific needs
- SE4500-SR, for low/medium density standard scanning of 1D/2D barcodes;
- SE4500-DL, for medium to high density 1D/2D barcodes as well as PDF barcodes found on driver’s licenses; and
- SE4500-DPM, for high density barcodes as well as almost any direct part mark (DPM).
The MC67 also gives mobile workers dynamic sensor technologies to help manage battery life and optimize application performance, an extra-crisp PenTile® high-resolution color VGA touchscreen for exceptional text and graphic clarity, advanced GPS functions and much more.
For premium enterprise features in a truly rugged, compact form factor, look no further than the MC67 handheld.
- Field Sales / Service
- DSD / Route Accounting
- Corporate email
- CRM applications
- Inventory management
- Comprehensive voice support
- Order management
- eCitation / ticketing
6.38 in. L x 3.03 in. W x 1.32 in. D
- Standard - Rechargeable Lithium Ion 3.7V, 3600 mAh
- Backup - Ni-MH battery (rechargeable) 15mAh 3.6V nominal (not user-accessible or replaceable)
Multiple 8 ft. drops per MIL-STD 810G at room temperature; 6 ft. drops per MIL-STD 810G over operating temperature range (-4° to 122°F)
3.5 in. color VGA display, touch, 680 x 480 portrait, 650+NITs, with LED backlight
Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
512 MB RAM/2 GB Flash
Dual core 1GHz OMAP 4 processor
Choice of Microsoft® Windows Embedded Handheld™ 6.5 Professional or Android 4.1