MC40 Android Handheld | Cost-Effective & Customer Friendly
With the MC40 mobile computer from Zebra, associates in retail and other customer-facing industries have a handheld device that’s as smart and capable inside as it is outside.
Durable, secure and easily customizable, the MC40 offers a cost-effective combination of features and functions. Check pricing, inventory levels and item locations, offer product comparisons, call help resources, ring up sales – the MC40 empowers associates to assist customers wherever they are, while also facilitating back-end activities like price audits, shelf replenishment and capturing proof of plan-o-gram compliance. It also has rechargeable and replaceable batteries to enable full-shift productivity, and can be customized with a bezel in your brand color and featuring your logo, to reinforce brand awareness and discourage device theft.
- Real business-class durabilityYou get the durability that Zebra is famous for — the MC40 simply works, even if your employees drop it, bump it or use it in a dusty backroom.
- Android fortified for the enterpriseA series of new features transform Android from a consumer operating system (OS) to a true enterprise-class OS.
- Powerful application performanceAn 800 MHz processor, 8GB Flash memory and support for 802.11a/b/g/n wireless LANs provide desktop-like speed for demanding applications.
- Price Checks
- Asset Management
- Mobile POS
- Assisted Selling
5.66 in. H x 2.87 in. W x 1.25 in. D [with Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR)]; 5.66 in. H x 2.87 in. W x 0.79 in. D (without MSR)
With MSR: 9.38oz. / 266.1g Without MSR: 9.09oz. / 257.7g
- Standard – Rechargeable Lithium Ion 3.7V, 2680 MAh Smart battery
- Backup – Rechargeable NIMH Battery 15 MAH 3.6 V (not user accessible)
USB 2.0 OTG Connector
4.3 in. capacitive; 480 x 800; 300 NIT; capacitive dual-touch touchpad; LED backlight
1GB RAM / 8GB Flash
800MHz OMAP 4 dual-core processor