MC3100 | Mobile Computer
Leveraging Zebra’s Mobility Platform Architecture 2.0, the MC3100 combines advanced computing power with industry-leading data capture capabilities and an ergonomic form factor, along with the latest in mobile technology security.
The MC3100 offers:
- Rugged DurabilityProvides reliable operation in spite of drops, bumps or exposure to dust and splashing liquids; meets applicable MIL-STD and IEC specifications for drop, tumble and sealing.
- Support for Both Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.X or Windows CE 6.0 Operating SystemsChoose the operating system that best meets your needs. The familiar Windows Mobile environment offers standard business tools and line-of-business applications, a large selection of off-the-shelf applications and an easy application development environment. The Windows CE open platform enables fast and easy development and porting of custom applications.
- Unparalleled Data Capture OptionsOffers exceptional RFID and barcode scanning functionality in a single device. Eliminates the need to purchase two devices, reducing capital and operational costs.
- WLAN: 802.11a/b/g Tri-mode Radio; Comprehensive Voiceover-WLAN supportEnables cost-effective voice and data connectivity in the office and in hot spots. Offers easy integration with virtually any WLAN. CCX v4 certified. Supports IPV6; supports 802.11a for voice and data interference mitigation.
- Brick/Imager or Laser: 7.49 in. H x 3.25 in. W x 1.77 in. D/190.4 mm x 82.6 mm x 45.2 mm
- At grip: 2.40 in. W x 1.44 in. D/61.2 mm x 36.8 mm
- Brick/Laser – Rotating Turret: 8.55 in. H x 3.25 in. W x 1.57 in. D/ 217.12 mm x 82.6 mm x 39.9 mm
- At grip: 2.40 in. W x 1.14 in. D/61.2 mm x 29 mm
- Gun Configurations: 7.5 in. H x 3.2 in. W x 6.5 in. D/193 mm x 80.8 mm x 166 mm
- (including battery, stylus, keypad and strap): Brick/Imager or Laser: 14.95 oz./424 gm (with WLAN)
- Brick/Laser – Rotating Turret: 13.52 oz./384 gm (with WLAN)
- Gun Configurations: 18.34 oz./520 gm
- Brick/Imager or Laser: Rechargeable Lithium Ion 4800 mAh @ 3.7Vdc Smart Battery
- Brick/Laser – Rotating Turret: Rechargeable Lithium Ion 2740 mAh @ 3.7Vdc Smart Battery
- Gun Configurations: Rechargeable Lithium Ion 4800 mAh @ 3.7Vdc Smart Battery
28-key Numeric, 38-key Shifted Alpha, 48-key Alpha-Numeric
3.0 in. Color (TFT) Display with backlight
Data capture options:
1D Laser Scanner, 1D/2D Imager, DPM
- 128MB RAM / 256MB Flash 256MB RAM / 512MB Flash (Batch only)
- 128MB RAM / 512MB Flash 256MB RAM / 1G Flash (WLAN only)
Marvell PXA320 @ 624 MHz
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic
- Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Pro
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Classic Edition