MC2100 | Mobile Computer
The Zebra MC2100 Series Mobile Computer has what it takes to affordably automate the capture of inventory data right at the point of work.
The MC2100 offers:
The MC2100 is value priced, you get many features usually found in more expensive mobile computers. You can count on best-in-class processing power, rugged design, superior ergonomics, flexible data capture options, enterprise-grade push-to-talk (PTT), centralized management and the ability to create cross-platform, operating system-agnostic applications.
- Industry-leading scanning performance on any barcode
Choose the scan engine that will deliver the best performance on the types of data you need to capture.
- Superior ergonomics for superior ease of use
The lightweight MC2100 is designed for comfort and one-handed usability.
- Rugged design for all-day, everyday use
With a drop and tumble rating, IP54 sealing, a recessed keypad and a Corning® Gorilla® Glass exit window, the MC2100 keeps on working despite inevitable drops, bumps, and spills.
6.76 in. H x 1.34 in. D x 2.40 in. W
- WLAN with battery: 8.32 oz./236 g
- Batch with battery: 8.04 oz./228 g
2400 mAh rechargeable Smart Li-Ion; user replaceable
- 27-key numeric
- 2 programmable side buttons (MC2180 only)
- supports keypad overlays for localization and custom functions
- 2.8 in. QVGA with backlight
- TFT-LCD, 64K colors
Data capture options:
1D linear imager, 1D laser, 1D/2D area imager (MC2180 only)
- 128 MB RAM/256 MB ROM
- 256 MB RAM/256 MB ROM (MC2180 Only), user accessible microSD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
Marvell PXA 320 624 MHz
- Microsoft Windows Embedded CE6.0 Core
- Microsoft Windows Embedded CE6.0 Pro (MC2180 Only)