ET1 | Enterprise Tablet Computer
Zebra’s rugged ET1 tablet computer is a true enterprise-class device that’s as durable and effective in the field as it is inside the four walls. With WLAN or WWAN connectivity, you can count on the ET1 to deliver all the information your workforce needs - whenever and wherever it's needed - to get the job done.
The ET1 offers:
- Flexible connectivity. Supported by 802.11a/b/g/n for nimble indoor Wi-Fi performance, the ET1 also has a dual user-selectable data-only modem for flexible activation on either the high-speed 4G HSPA+ worldwide network, the 3G EVDO/CDMA network or both (each requires activation and data plan).
- Business class security. The ET1 can be configured to encrypt both the data that is resident on the device and on the media card, ensuring that sensitive information like credit card data is handled in compliance with PCI regulations.
- Powerful battery options. The ET1’s battery not only comes with full-shift power, it also is rechargeable and user-swappable. Users can opt for either the standard battery for typical indoor usage or a more powerful battery for longer cycle times suited to field workers.
- True enterprise OS. Zebra has added key enhancements to the Android operating system – things like the multi-user log-on feature, upgraded security, and embedded support for enterprise peripherals, device management and scanning support – that are unique to the ET1 and boost it beyond typical consumer tablet performance.
The ET1 also has enterprise durability (IP54 sealing, a multiple 4 ft. drop rating and hardened Corning® Gorilla® glass display), supports push-to-talk communication with other devices, and is eligible for Zebra’s all-inclusive service programs to protect your investment.
- Mobile POS
- Asset maintenance
- Concierge services
- Mobile test results
- Asset tracking
5.14 in. H x 0.98 in. D x 8.82 in. W
- WLAN: 1.4 lbs.
- WWAN: 1/45 lbs.
- WLAN – 4620 mAh rechargeable Smart Li-Ion; user replaceable; rapid resume
- WWAN – 5640 mAh rechargeable Smart Li-Ion; user replaceable; rapid resume
- Capacitive multi-touch
- 7 in. capacitive; 1024 x 600
- 350 NIT
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass
Multiple 4 ft. drops per MIL-STD 810G
- 1GB RAM, 4GB Flash plus 4GB microSD (total of 8GB flash memory)
- User accessible microSD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
OMAP 4 Dual Core 1GHz x 2 + DSP
Android 2.3.4 enhanced with enterprise functionality; upgradeable to Android 4.x