Managing Inventory Levels Has Never Been Easier
The Strategic Inventory Tracking System has everything you need to get started tracking your stockroom inventory today, including: powerful software, a barcode label printer, barcode labels, a mobile barcode scanner, and technical support. With the Strategic Inventory Tracking System, managing inventory levels and identifying the location of items is simple.
Inventory Control Software from Strategic
The Inventory Tracking System was designed to make collecting inventory data faster and more reliable. The system is a comprehensive PC application that employs easy-to-use mobile computers to receive, issue, move and adjust an organization’s items. The PC software is used by clients nationwide to track inventory in warehouses, distribution centers, stores and stockrooms.
Maintaining accurate inventory levels helps increase accountability and gives managers visibility into out-of-stock and overstock situations. Tracking a history of all transactions and the users who perform them gives insight into item usage and worker productivity. Physical inventory reports offer valuable variance information used to identify shrinkage in the enterprise. The system also tracks critical serial number, lot number, and expiration date values. In addition to improving data accuracy and accountability, using the software can reduce the effort it takes to conduct an audit inventory and perform daily inventory transactions by more than 70%, saving both time and money.
Organizations such as corporations, government entities, healthcare facilities, and educational institutions use the system to provide current information about the quantities and locations of items on hand. If you need to track consumables, the Strategic Tracking System can streamline the process of managing those items used by your organization on a daily basis.
- Build a secure a central database in the cloud or on your network server – and access your data either using a browser or via the thick-client application installed on certified Motorola devices.
- Customize and print item and location barcode labels – either from existing data or sequentially – using the PC application.
- Take periodic cycle counts or physical inventories by syncing data to the mobile scanner used to collect inventory data.Create hundreds of reports that can be used to analyze inventory values, re-order points, shrinkage and item locations.
- Gain better insight over how your assets are being used, as all fixed asset moves, adds and changes are date-, time- and user-stamped, per best management practices.
Companies that are utilizing Inventory Tracking:
- Windows XP, 2003, Vista or 7 Operating System for PC Workstations and Servers
- Pentium IV or Greater Processor, 512 MB RAM, and 1 Gig Free Hard Disk Space
- Microsoft Active Sync (Windows XP and 2003) or Windows Mobile Device Center (Windows Vista or 7)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008 (if more than 10 concurrent users)
- Motorola MC55A Mobile Computer with Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 or Greater