Asset Tracking Solutions
The Strategic Asset Tracking System™ makes it easier than ever to track fixed assets across your entire organization. Take advantage of the time-saving point and shoot simplicity of barcode and RFID technology. Gain insight into how your assets are being utilized using proven best management practices.
Take Control of Mission Critical Assets
This scalable asset tracking system will help you build a thriving repository of knowledge about your assets – so you know exactly what you have, where it is, and can make better decisions about how these assets impact your bottom line.
Features and Benefits of Asset Tracking:
- Build a secure a central database and access your data either from your desktop or via the thick-client application installed on certified Zebra (formerly Motorola) devices.
- Save time by using existing barcode labels or RFID asset tags, or print and encode your own identification tags to fit your needs.
- Define and collect the specific asset information that is most meaningful to your operations.
- Collect real-time data on the condition of your assets. Enter newly tagged items into your system, find missing assets, and update the status of assets that are damaged or need replacing.
- Track all fixed asset movements. All transactions are date-, time- and user-stamped, per best management practices.
- Improve the productivity of employees engaged in quarterly, semi-annual or annual asset inventory activities by up to 70 percent with a simple, speedy process: scan the room location, scan the assets in that room, and move on.
- Run reports needed to ensure audit compliance and maintain accurate insurance records.
Zebra Barcode & RFID Hardware
With an eye toward offering flexibility in your overall approach to asset management, the Strategic Asset Tracking System can be used with both barcode and RFID technology. The solution has been designed to work seamlessly on Zebra handheld mobile computers – such as the MC55, MC65, or MC67 devices, which pair easily with the RFD5500 RFID sled – as well as on units with built-in UHF RFID capability – such as the MC3190-Z and MC9190-Z. Both technologies facilitate on-the-spot tagging/encoding, asset management, and physical inventorying.
Ready to learn more about what the Strategic Asset Tracking System™ can do to help your organization succeed? Download the Strategic Asset Tracking Specification Sheet, or request additional information now.
Companies that are utilizing Asset Tracking:
Everything you need to improve your processes:
Asset tracking software gives you vital insight into: which, when and where assets go missing or become obsolete; the impact of specific assets on employee productivity; and profitability related to strategic deployment of available assets.
- Strategic Asset Tracking Software
- Handheld Zebra (formerly Motorola) Barcode and RFID Readers
- Barcode or RFID Asset Tags
- Support, Installation and Training
The system’s built-in flexibility means you can take advantage of both Barcode and RFID technologies – for on-the-spot tagging/encoding, more complete asset management, and efficient, accurate physical inventorying.